The Party Chancellery (German: Parteikanzlei), was the name of the head office for the German Nazi Party (NSDAP), designated as such on 12 May 1941. The office existed previously as the Staff of the Deputy Führer (Stab des Stellvertreters des Führers) but was renamed after Rudolf Hess flew to Scotland in an attempt to negotiate a peace agreement without Adolf Hitler’s authorization. Hess was denounced by Hitler, his former office was dissolved, and the new Party Chancellery was formed in its place under Hess’ former deputy, Martin Bormann.
This letterhead is an AMAZING piece of history! Brought back by a US Serviceman, it features some marks and wear due to the age, but nothing that detracts. It is marked with his title and address at the top, and is embossed with the German Eagle. An AMAZING piece of history, it would make for an EXCELLENT display!